Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TransSib, Moscow, Amy... I miss you already!

Here we go, the last message I'm posting before we start our journey home... It's utterly absurd to think that I'll be back in Austria in a couple of hours, after all at this moment I'm still in freakin' Moscow, ain't I?

Anyway, we had an absolutely great time here and yesterday, last night and today turned out to be a pretty perfect ending for a great journey. Spent lots of time walking through the streets of Moscow and looking at sights, buildings, etc. In the evening we went out to a club called "Tabula Rasa" to see a line-up of young Russian rock-bands. Was a great idea to go there, cool location, (mostly) good music and nice people. Of course we ended up chatting and having a good time with the band we spent the most time bitching about, thanks to lovely and cute girl called Amy. We all managed to have a pretty good conversation, even though we had to work through an odd initial situation thanks to the omni-present language barrier (we don't speak Russian, and she was sorry for not being able to speak better English;-)

Well, gotta run... I guess some of you, at least the folks living in Austria, will hear more details about this story (and so many more stories) soon while drinking a beer or something!

TransSib, Moscow, Amy... I miss you already!

No comments: