Saturday, April 12, 2008

Random photos I took this week.

On my way to work. (I didn't see the "Obama" sign behind me until now when uploaded the photo.) We ordered some coffe for the office this week. Here's my share which should keep me going for a while.
Embassy of Austria in Washington, DC. This is the place where I'm working 9 to 5 - Monday to Friday - April to June 2008.
After the S&T meeting last night we still went for some pitchers and food near the World Bank where cars were being towed in preparations for a summit that's taking place this weekend. The crowd in the pub we were sitting in certainly enjoyed the show.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all?
Going down, down, into the ground. At Metro station Dupont Circle.
All of this is being posted while I sit in the yard behind our house. It's a beautiful day indeed:-)

And now I'm off to our neighborhood's movie'n'beer night.

No comments: